BIFM is the professional body for FM and provides a range of opportunities to develop yourself and your career in facilities management.
Our unique resources will help you develop core skills and increase your personal sense of success in the workplace. Use our indispensable advice, training and know-how to enhance your career.
BIFM Professional membership
What BIFM membership offers you:
- Professional development access learning support and advice services to improve, extend and maximise your career opportunities
- Networking opportunities with peers from the FM profession
- Information and knowledge keep up to date with industry developments and specialist subject areas so you can deliver to the best of your ability.
- Recognition and industry awareness Our membership grading structure provides pathways for you whatever stage in your career you are at.
Our high quality, internationally recognised qualifications are an ideal way to increase knowledge and skills for career progression, enhanced credibility in the workplace and increased earning potential.
- Carefully designed with leading FM employers and stakeholders to cover essential FM knowledge and skills
- BIFM Qualifications are available at every level, from entry level through to advanced strategic levels.
- Comprising a mix of mandatory and optional units, so topics can be selected to match specific development needs
- Qualifications come in the sizes – Award, Certificate, Diploma and Extended Diploma.
You don’t have to work up through the levels (2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7) – you can start at the right one for you and your organisation.
To see where you can progress your career to with a BIFM qualification click onto the Pathway below.
Training by BIFM Academy
BIFM Academy provides a range of short courses to provide a complete solution for all FM professionals at any stage of their career. Choose from engaging face-to-face courses, a flexible online portal, or the Academy’s in-house approach to train small and large teams.
For a full list of online and face-to-face courses, or to find out more information about how to arrange in-house training for your organisation, please head to www.bifm.org.uk/academy, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01279 712631.