Get the competitive edge with a BIFM qualification in facilities management
Gain a recognised, accredited qualification to support your career and build your earning potential. All BIFM qualifications in facilities management are designed to be flexible and meet your needs. Choose a level and depth to suit you and select the optional units to match your development needs.
- Qualifications are available at every career level from entry level (Level 2) through to senior strategic levels (Level 7) – BIFM Direct is available at levels 2, 3 and 4
- The BIFM qualifications come in different sizes Award, Certificate, Diploma and Extended Diploma – choose the size that suits your needs
- Qualifications are built from a combination of mandatory and optional units, offering you flexibility and choice you don’t need to start at the first level – you can start at the level which is for you and your organisation
- The qualifications can be customised by you and your organisation to suit both individual and business needs
- Most assessments are work‑based, so you can apply the theory to your day‑to‑day job, also adding value to your business
- Gain relevant knowledge and skills
- Study how you want to: BIFM recognised centres offer different ways of learning – face‑to‑face, evening classes, and distance learning
- Flexibility: complete your qualification in two years, or at a faster pace if you prefer
- The qualifications are aligned with BIFM membership grades so you can enter at the appropriate member grade and gain extra recognition in the job market.
- Whether you’re looking to better equip yourself for your current role, or are looking to progress to the next stage in your career, you can choose a qualification level, size and units to help you achieve your goals.
Benefits of undertaking a qualification:
- Enable career progression
- Demonstrate commitment to professional development
- Build capability
- Build earning potential
- Achieve a nationally and internationally recognised qualification in FM
- Improve confidence and enhance credibility in the workplace
- Acquire knowledge and skills that are aligned to the FM Professional Standards
- Influence strategic decisions in your organisation
- Add value to your client relationships.
What do I need to do?
Choose the qualification level and size that suits you, your aspirations and available time and select the optional units that match your development needs.
Choosing the right level for you
Whether you’re looking to better equip yourself for your current role or progress to the next level, you can choose a qualification level, size and units to help you achieve your goals.
Choosing how and where to study
The BIFM qualifications are delivered by a range of Recognised Centres and BIFM Direct is one of the study options and offers Levels 2, 3 and 4 through the online learning platform.
Interested in studying with BIFM Direct? Find out more about each level:
View all of the BIFM Recognised Centres and study options
To find out more about the higher level qualification options: